Monday, July 12, 2010

Letter to the President

Dear Mr. President,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for winning as the 15th president of the Philippines. I know Mr. President that you feel overwhelmed, happy and pressure. Let me ask you one thing Sir, Are you ready to face people right now?

Your platforms serve as an eye opener to the Filipinos to vote the right one. From defending yourself from the block propaganda nationwide, is enough that you must be the president.

You know how the Filipinos lived for past decades and you know how the officials responded it. We want change! As Filipino we want you to make all your promises that you make in your campaign. Our country is much suffering from poverty. I hope Sir that you can find ways to make our country better.

I pray you Sir, that you can make your decisions well and I hope you can do your work well.


Respectfully yours,
Rochelle Gae C. Tabalan

1 comment: