I have learned about Internet and its history. Its disadvantages and advantages. I have also discovered that Internet is very wide study of everything. It is important to us, most specially students because it is were we research some of our projects and homework's. It is also form of communication to people who are far apart.
The only problem that I have encounter was the Internet traffic. It slows down the Internet connection. So, we cannot be able to work or to go to the web address immediately.
We must be patient enough in order to go to the desired address. we must wait and not to click and click and click so the computer will not be stick or slows down.
Moving on, I will try my best in everything that I do in our activities or topics. I will use my time wisely. As we proceed to our topics, I will learn more about it.
Keep it up bear! (: i know you can make everything right in very situation you are into <3
ReplyDeletegoodluck gae, try your best and never give up!
ReplyDelete